[TYPO3-dev] Extbase Default Getter of 1:n Relation

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Wed Oct 8 21:42:52 CEST 2014

Hi all

I wonder if it's possible to write some kind of default getter for a
extbase object, which gets one child object by its name.
What I mean is this: Lets say we have a parent object "Book" and its
children "Chapter". Now when I call Book->getIntroduction(), I get the
Chapter object with the name/indentifier "introduction".
Like this I could use in fluid for example {book.introduction.text}.
This would be very usefull for our HTML guy for the kind of document he
writes.

Cheers,
Till