[TYPO3-dev] Extbase: Create ObjectStorage from a group of pages

pcworld 0188801 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:00:11 CEST 2014

Hi,

> afaik you just have to add the getter/setter/add/remove functions for
> the object storage

thanks, I added those methods (tried both *Page and *Pages) to the Foo
model, however the set/add/remove* methods are not called at all (I
added die() statements).

Is there something I have to change in the Page model, or in the
repositories, or in some other way make Extbase aware how to deal with
the comma-separated UID string from the database?

Regards