[TYPO3-dev] Export of extension not possible (?)

Alexander Födisch foedisch at eva.mpg.de
Thu Oct 2 07:56:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

when I want to download an extension developed by myself (save as t3x), I got the error message:
"#1270853981: TYPO3 Fatal Error: An unexpected error has occurred. There are problems with your extension key
or with the extension data."

What's wrong there? What is checked by Typo3 backup routine? Any ideas?

I also created on another Typo3 system an extension with same name and copy all my files to this extensions
directory -> same error. So something is wrong with my extension (which is working). But what??

Thanks,
Alex