[TYPO3-dev] Can i hide a translation of an inline record?

Philipp Wrann philippwrann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 14:26:23 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a property set as inline 1:N and my l10n configuration is mergeIfNotBlank
This works pretty well, so when the record is not translated a fallback is shown and if translated the translation gets overlayed.
But if it is translated and set as hidden it is rendered anyway (via extbase context).
Do i have to deal with this in my view or can i set up some configuration where a record is ignored when the translation is hidden?

kind regards,
Philipp