[TYPO3-dev] Translation Handling - CE insert records

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Nov 19 16:45:37 CET 2014

Hi Philipp,

On 19.11.14 13:20, Philipp Wrann wrote:
> Okay, sys_language_overlay must not be 0, so either hideNonTranslated or 1 works
>
> When setting it to 1 no-translated contents will be rendered

… in default language

> When setting it to hideNonTranslated you can not place new contents for one language only

page.20 < styles.content.get
page.20.select.includeRecordsWithoutDefaultTranslation = 1

Then you can set config.sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated

and still get records that do not have a default (l10n_parent).

> So i am kind of fucked becuase no mode really fullfills my needs.

Please watch your language.
I kindly ask you to read and respect the code of conduct of our community[2]

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Helmut

[1]http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Functions/Select/Index.html