[TYPO3-dev] Re: What l10n_mode for starttime / endtime?

Philipp Wrann philippwrann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:00:34 CET 2014

Also:

I set

'l10n_display' => 'defaultAsReadonly'

in a property of that record, it is a N:1 relation

If i change that property in the original it is not updated in its translation.
How can i achieve that? Or do i have to create new translations when a record is updated?

I mean - it shows the correct value but the field in the databse is actually not updated. So i guess this causes massive problems when trying to filter those models via extbase persistence.

I see i have massive misunderstandings in TYPO3 localization system. Can you share some website or something that explains me what l10n configuration is best for what field?