[TYPO3-dev] Re: Access pictures added with foreign_table in plugin view

Dominik J. dominik1991jahn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 07:56:46 CET 2014

For anybody who needs it, I also found the solution for my last problem:

Code:
<foreign_types type="array">
	<numIndex index="2">
	    <showitem></showitem>
	</numIndex>
</foreign_types>

Those lines are supposed to hide the title and description fields. Well, that works pretty good, but as long as I have those lines the uid_local-field will hold 0 upon saving. My plugin doesn't need any of those fields, but I'd rather have them than having to manually change the ID in phpMyAdmin (which would make my plugin pointless).