[TYPO3-dev] Adding a table to existing extension manually

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Wed Nov 5 15:24:34 CET 2014

Hi,

to chime in here: the advice with the new extensions created by
extension builder is good, but DO NOT rename the former extension folder
in typo3conf/ext. It will break your installation, because the
packagebuilder will not be able to cope with two identical extension
keys in the same folder. Move it out of the folder, before you start a
new extension.

In case you want to add the required files on your own, have a look at a
blogpost I wrote some time ago (german only up until now), where I
explain how to do everything manually:
http://www.typoblog.de/extension-entwicklung-mit-fluid-extbase-teil-3-implementierung/

I hope it helps
Greetings Anja