[TYPO3-dev] Adding a table to existing extension manually

Benedikt Wiesnet benedikt at wiesnet.de
Wed Nov 5 10:54:33 CET 2014

HI *,

I have written an extension for TYPO3 6.2 and need to extend the functionality. For doing this I need a new table in the db and also a model and corresponding repository.

But how can I do this. I have added a CREATE STATEMENT into the ext_tables.sql but when I uninstall the extension from typo3 and install it again, this new table is not being created.

AND how do I map this table to my domain model?

Sorry for this beginner question but I did not found any working answer to this problem.