[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.2.1: sys_file - multiple 'directory' entries for site root parent folder

Simplicity info at simple.ch
Tue May 27 15:25:59 CEST 2014

Dear Helmut and Christian,

We have the same problem with a new TYPO3 LTS 6.2.2 after basic installation with or without the introduction package installed.

After first call of "Export to .t3d" for page 0 an entry for the root directory (rootDir) is added to the sys_file table as Christian has described before.

After this first call the following error is displayed when the "Export to .t3d" is called for page 0.
"Error while fetching permissions for /var/www/ch.simpledev/rootDir/rootDir"

I hope my input helps to reproduce this!

Best

Gregor