[TYPO3-dev] Include model of ext. A into ext. B

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Fri May 23 10:27:22 CEST 2014

Hi Ivano,

thx for your answer!

Am 22.05.14 19:16, schrieb Ivano Luberti:

 > config.tx_extbase {
 >   objects {
 >     Tx_Powermail_Controller_OutputController.className =
 > Tx_Aippowermail_Controller_OutputController
 >    }
 > }

If this would be the only solution I would be a little bit disappointed.
;) Because then I would have to always copy the femanager-file over to
my ext and make my changes again to the new file when I update femanager
(if I understand correctly). So I guess patching the extension would be
faster then.

Does anybody else have tips on how this could be solved in a more
comfortable way?

Cheers,
Michael