[TYPO3-dev] Include model of ext. A into ext. B

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Thu May 22 11:14:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have two extbase-extensions: femanager (offical extension in TER) and
my own local extension.

I'd like to use a model of my extension within the controller of
femanager. I don't want to patch femanager to have no hassle when
updating it. So is it possible to bring my object/model into the
controler of femanager via SignalSlot for example?

Details: My extension's holding entries of several mailinglist. The user
shall be able to subscribe to these lists within his/her user-profile.

How would you proceed here?

Cheers,
Michael