[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Extbase Debug shows invisible object

Ciméos Ciméos developpement at cimeos.com
Mon May 12 08:30:23 CEST 2014

I tried to extend the news extension with my own extension to add an OR to the SQL list request of news (the finddemanded Hook can just make a logicalAnd).

I used the findDemandedRaw() method which returns the SQL query of a query object, then I add the "OR part" and I execute the SQL :

$query2 = $this->createQuery();
$query2->getQuerySettings()->setRespectStoragePage(FALSE);
$query2->statement($sql);
$result = $query2->execute();
My SQL request is OK, but I don't get any results in the list page.

But it works when I insert the news object in the debug ViewHelper of Fluid

<f:debug title="Debug">{news}</f:debug>

My news are displayed on the page!
I can't let the Debug in my page so, what's going on here?

With the Debug mode, my object has the class : TYPO3\myExt\Domain\Model\NewsModel (myExt extends news)
Is there a configuration mistake? Or is it a bug of Typo3?

Thanks!!!