[TYPO3-dev] DAM fields not migrated to FAL?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat May 10 19:08:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 10-5-2014 9:07, Stephan Bernhard wrote:
> upgrading from 4.5 LTS to 6.2 LTS requires also a full migration of all
> DAM-fields to FAL. but this semms not possible, since not all DAM-fields
> can be migrated.
>
> according to the statement of one of the EXT-developers "we_dam2fal" the
> follwing fiels cannot be migrated:
[...]
> will there be a possibility to migrate these fields also?
> if not, byebye 6.2...

we_dam2fal says that it's for TYPO3 6.0.0-6.1.99, so why do you want/try
to use it with 6.2?

There is an extension dam_falmigration [1] (not in TER unfortunately)
which is meant for 6.2.x
If you need more fields migrated you can always contact the author(s)
and ask what is needed to have this feature in the extension.

[1] https://github.com/b13/t3ext-dam_falmigration

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor