[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.2 experiences

Christian Reiter cr at cNOSPAMxd.de
Wed Mar 26 22:48:10 CET 2014

Hi Philipp,

I didn't use the dev preset.  One of the cases I stumbled upon was
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/56150 but I have seen similar problems
with cache identifier problems blowing up a branch of a website, etc.

version 6.0 I think had similar problems where a missing file in FAL
would cause a full exception (nowadays of course we have the mssing
field and can survive that).

greetings,

Christian