[TYPO3-dev] forge and github

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Sun Mar 23 17:54:24 CET 2014

i just want to add that i would have already sent many pull requests to
several extesnions, if only they were on GitHub.. for me the
git.typo3.org and relative workflows are too complicated to manage.

i would also get totally rid of forge.typo3.org for extesnions (like
https://github.com/fluidtypo3 is doing.. github issue tracker and pages
are very very easy to use)

jm2c