[TYPO3-dev] typo3 caching framework - own extension but prevent "Clear cache all"

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Fri Mar 21 11:56:11 CET 2014

Hi!

On 21.03.14 11:16, Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:

> is there a way to use caching framework for own extension but prevent
> "Clear cache all" from flushing the cache of my caching tables?
>
> I debugged caching framwork and it seems there is no such option.

In 6.2 we introdcued caching groups.

TYPO3 itself uses the groups: 'pages', 'all' and 'system'
If you assign your cache another group name, then you can flush these
caches with:

GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\\CMS\\Core\\Cache\\CacheManager')->flushCachesInGroup('myGroup');

You can assing groups to your caches through configuration:

'cache_myExt' => array(
	'options' => array(),
	'groups' => array('foo', 'myGroup')
),