[TYPO3-dev] "[BUGFIX] Reintroducing TER repository management"

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Mar 17 22:44:55 CET 2014

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten van Stipriaan wrote:

> I'm very curious about some opinions about that change, since I think this
> is an elementary  feature for many people.

IMHO this is to late for 6.2.0. Maybe we can add this after the release, but
I think the time is too short for such an large number of code changes.

In general I agree that we should bring this back, as it is already prepared
(some way or another) inside the extension manager.

Special care must be take to not introduce new bugs because if changed
package handling, conflicting versions, etc.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!