[TYPO3-dev] Future of extension 'form'

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Thu Mar 13 02:00:48 CET 2014

Am 12.03.2014 16:46, schrieb Stefan Padberg : Bergische Webschmiede:
> - It is not possible to send comfirmation forms
> - It is not possible to store data in the database
> - It is not possible to make a query to the database
> - The captcha support seems to be rudimental
and no posibility to use own templates (get of the ol li stuff) for
other form frontend css like bootstrap or yaml etc.
(with this we may build many new custom Elements, i.e. multicolumn etc.)

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format

aktueller TIPP: www.startnext.de/typo3-theme-packages