[TYPO3-dev] Future of extension 'form'

Bergische Webschmiede post at bergische-webschmiede.de
Wed Mar 12 16:46:08 CET 2014

Hi there,

I just tested the form extension with Typo3 6.1 - which I had done
almost 2 years before - and I don't see any progress:

- It is not possible to send comfirmation forms
- It is not possible to store data in the database
- It is not possible to make a query to the database
- The captcha support seems to be rudimental

I like the wizard and the form generation, but the functionality is
still behind the classic FORM CE, not talking about Powermail.

So, does anybody know what is the future of this very nice and promising
study? Is it to be carried on? Or is it stuck? What are the plans? What
is missing to go on?

Please let me know.

Regards
Stefan Padberg