[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.2 beta 6 wrong file permissions

Klaus Heuer post at heuer-illustration.de
Sun Mar 9 23:36:10 CET 2014

Today I've done a fresh TYPO3 6.2 beta 6 installation on an Linux Server
(1+1) als descriped in the install file via Mac Terminal SSH.

As result I get an installation with wrong file permissons - a backend
login ends in a "white page".

After setting the right file & folder (especial temp-folder) permissions
is working fine, but I think this not an optimal start with a new system.

Updated systems works from start on, of course, the folders already
exists with the right permissons.

Maybe this someone helps.

Klaus