[TYPO3-dev] New Extension does not show anything

Dirk Ho dirk_studivz at web.de
Mon Jun 30 10:31:44 CEST 2014

Hi Anja,

thanks for your explanations! If I'm not completely wrong I already
added the template to my root template.

The hint you gave me with adding the categories to the
categoryRepository is probably the reason - I can first check it, when
I'm not in office anymore. Stupid error... For testing I directly edit
in the nano / vi accessed via the debian shell, until I get my shared
folder work for my VirtualBox, than I can add the Resources to Eclipse.

Thanks again for that fast and great help!

Best wishes,

Dirk