[TYPO3-dev] Only show records of the logged in backend user in list module for extension

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Mon Jun 30 00:04:57 CEST 2014

Hey,

Another suggestion: extend the TCA for sys_category to include andwhere.
Something along the lines of ' ( ' . $backend_user['uid'] . ' = cruser_id
or ' . $backend_user['admin'] . ' == 1) '. It doesn't look like you can get
the current backend user information that early in the Typo3 backend
process - you may have to load the backend user manually from the DB.

Richard