[TYPO3-dev] pi_getLL doesn't get the right translation

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Jun 26 20:49:37 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 25-6-2014 14:44, Plamen Petkov wrote:
> But pi_getLL doesn't get the right translation, it shows only one
> translation, although it is not the default.
>
> If I remove this translation from locallang.xml, it shows the default
> language, but again only one language translation.

Basically it should work. Unless a bug was somehow introduced, but
that's not the first hypothesis :-)

Is the file in the charset and encoding which is defined in the xml
header? Are the language and language_uid in TS correct?
Is the locallang.xml file valid XML?

If other things fail you could put the labels in TypoScript. Not a
pretty solution, but if it works it's a workaround that didn't cost too
much time :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor