[TYPO3-dev] pi_getLL doesn't get the right translation

Plamen Petkov petkovp at kaolin.bg
Wed Jun 25 14:44:31 CEST 2014

Hi

I haven't worked with old styled pibase extensions, I just started with new
extbase, but my friend asked me for help.

Lately his site is upgraded from version 4.4 to 4.5 and a private extension
stopped working properly with languages.

Problem is only with the extension.

I saw that locallang.xml of the extension has translations

TS includes

config.sys_language_uid and config.language for all the language

But pi_getLL doesn't get the right translation, it shows only one
translation, although it is not the default.

If I remove this translation from locallang.xml, it shows the default
language, but again only one language translation.

thanks in advance

Plamen