[TYPO3-dev] Add pictures / files directly to sys_file table,...

Dirk Ho dirk_studivz at web.de
Mon Jun 9 22:41:39 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I want to parse our member newsletters, send via mailman, in a cronjob
script and add them directly to the typo3 database and add them as a
tt_news entry.

Therefore I need to know, how the tables work and are related. I guess I
have to put the file to upload anywhere in fileadmin and add this path
to the sys_file, also. For each file I also add an entry in file_metadata.

What do I have to add to sys_file_reference, sys_file_processedfile,
sys_file_collection, sys_filemounts to be able to reference the uploaded
file in tt_news table?

It would be great if you could help me to get this work.

Thanks and best wishes,

Dirk