[TYPO3-dev] Automatic clear cache doesn't work with Typo3 6.2

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Fri Jun 6 08:36:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your help Helmut but in fact, there's no problem with cache
clearing.

It was an error in the PageTSConfig of the home page where I had some TS
like this :

allowedClasses (external-link, external-link-new-window)

and for the TS parser this line is the beginning of a multiline content
but because the syntax is not correct, the TS code after this line was
not interpreted : the parser waiting for an end of multiline.

Hence, the TS code TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd=1 was not interpreted.

The right syntax is like this :

allowedClasses (
     external-link, external-link-new-window
)

I could have seen this error because it's logged with this function :

$GLOBALS['TT']->setTSlogMessage($err, $num);

But I don't know how an where I can see this type of log, if you have
some information.

Regards,
Florian

--
Re: [TYPO3-dev] How to call Extbase controller action from piBase-Plugin?

Florian Rival
Oktopuce
tel.: +33-642-255-448
fax : +33-985-375-102