[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 extensions newbie

Dirk Ho dirk_studivz at web.de
Wed Jun 4 19:47:23 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

I'm quite new in Typo3 extension developing (not new in developing at
all) and I'd like to start developing an own extension.

Therefore I need a startup. In the internet I found a tutorial
(http://t3n.de/magazin/praxis-workshop-einsteiger-extension-entwicklung-extbase-223999/)
that describes, how to develope an extension with Typo3 4.3, extbase and
fluid.

My extension should run on Typo3 6.x. Now I know, that I have to use
namespaces for Typo3 6.x, e.g. what in Typo3 4.3 didn't seem to be
necessary.

Is there any newer tutorial with all I have to consider in contrast to
Typo3 4.3?

Hopefully you could get what I'm searching for and hopefully you can
help me.

Thanks and best wishes,

Dirk