[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 development and Github

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Tue Jun 3 09:59:15 CEST 2014

We are developing an online SAAS product with Typo3. I'm now in the process of selecting the right development methods.
We would like to use GitHub voor code commits.

What is the best way of deloping this way, consindering the fact we would like a test- and staging enviroment?
I am thinking of a setup like this:

Test enviroment with git deployments
Staging enviroment which has live data and is synced with test
Live enviroment which is deployed from staging

The development will also sometimes consist of database changes.