[TYPO3-dev] RealURL and multilingual postVarSets

Alexander Bigga linux at bigga.de
Thu Jul 24 17:43:27 CEST 2014

Dear Mark,

the current documentation is found here:

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/realurl/Realurl/Index.html

The wiki is outdated.

Benjamin wanted to point you to fixedPostVars, I think.

So you could make a page (uid 123) with title "Beruf" (De) and
alternative language title (En) "Career":

'fixedPostVars' => array(
	'123' => array(
                array(
                        'GETvar' => 'tx_myextension_detail[branch]',
                ),
                array(
                        'GETvar' => 'tx_myextension_detail[career]',
                ),
	),
),

Best regards,