[TYPO3-dev] Permalogin on Typo3 6.2.4 works only on Google Chrome

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Jul 15 20:13:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your report.

On 15-7-2014 17:35, Johannes Lang wrote:
> I have Typo3 6.2.4  running with felogin  and activated permalogin -
> checkbox activated - that only works with google chrome browsers

If you believe this to be a bug, can you please file a report on
forge.typo3.org (to make sure it's not forgotten).

> Automatic login works on google chrome (all browsers in latest stable
> versions) - user is logged in
> Automatic login does not work on IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera (on Windows 7) -
> user in not logged in
[...]
> Install Tool:
> [FE][lifetime] = 604800
[...]
Please include all this configuration.

Can you also try to find out the cookies that are sent to your browser
and include these in the report?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor