[TYPO3-dev] How to access TER as JSON/XML/SOAP/...?

Christian Zenker typo3 at xopn.de
Tue Jul 15 14:54:09 CEST 2014

Hi.

TYPO3 gets the list of extensions from [1] (that's what is in the
cache_extensions table afterwards) This is probably the easiest solution
and tailored for your use case.

Alternatively you could query the SOAP API with something like [2], but
that is way more complicated to use if you just need the list of current
extension versions given by the XML above.

There is no JSON file for extensions at the moment, but already a request
for it [3].

Best regards,
Christian.

[1] http://typo3.org/fileadmin/extensions.xml.gz