[TYPO3-dev] Update active status in typo3-module-menu (Backend)

Christian Riedler cr.netzpython at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:28:49 CEST 2014

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if there is a simple solution to update the active Status in the module menu in the Typo3 backend.

In my project I created a BE modul with two submodules: "Overview" and "New Order". Both submodules use the same controller and within the iframe everything works fine.

That means when I click on "New Order" I create a new record. When I store the record to the database, I call the redirect to the "list" action. In my iframe the overview is showen. But in the menu the highlight status is still on "New Order".

I'll be thankfull for every usefull suggestions.

Greetings netzpython