[TYPO3-dev] How to access TER as JSON/XML/SOAP/...?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Jul 14 18:48:04 CEST 2014

Hi Garvin,

Garvin Hicking wrote:

> I figure there already is such a list, because the em extension does make
> use of it - from what I gather through the use of
> typo3.org/wsdl/tx_ter_wsdl.php.

I am not aware of a json server. But the soap service is at:
http://typo3.org/wsdl/tx_ter_wsdl.php

You can find the URL in the table
tx_extensionmanager_domain_model_repository.

The corresponding TER extension can be found here:
https://git.typo3.org/?p=TYPO3CMS/Extensions/ter.git;a=summary
More code is in the TER Frontend extension:
https://git.typo3.org/?p=TYPO3CMS/Extensions/terfe.git;a=summary

> Since I cannot find real documentation on this anywhere: Does anybody have
> a SOAP/WSDL/whatever snippet on how to get such a list, or can someone
> point me to the actual parts of the sysext/em/ extension where this
> fetching magic happens?

typo3/sysext/extensionmanager/Classes/Utility/Repository/Helper.php

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!