[TYPO3-dev] How to use wizard edit in FlexForm for Typo3 4.5?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Jul 14 14:40:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 13-7-2014 22:05, Kendel Ventonda wrote:
> I'm new to this Typo3-Extension stuff and had some difficulties to find
> tutorials. I really searched for a solution but I'm at a dead end now.
>
> <wizards>
>      <edit>
>           <type>script</type>
>           <title>Edit Record</title>
>           <icon>edit2.gif</icon>
>           <params>
>               <pid>###CURRENT_PID###</pid>
>               <setValue>prepend</setValue>
>           </params>
>           <script>wizard_edit.php</script>
>      </edit>
>      <add>
>           <type>script</type>
>           <title>Add Record</title>
>           <icon>add.gif</icon>
>           <params>
>                <pid>14</pid>
>                <setValue>prepend</setValue>
>           </params>
>           <script>wizard_add.php</script>
>      </add>
> </wizards>
>
> I added this "edit" wizard next to my multi select form. The "add"-part
> works just fine, but the "edit" part won't. It gives me a blank page in
> backend. I'm pretty sure I'm just missing something as a beginner.

I took a look in t3lib/stddb/tbl_be.php to get some inspiration from the
TCA definitions. It seems that the edit wizard is rather different than
the add wizard. In xml form it should be something like:

<edit>
   <type>popup</type>
   <title>Edit Record</title>
   <script>wizard_edit.php</script>
   <icon>edit2.gif</icon>
   <popup_onlyOpenIfSelected>1</popup_onlyOpenIfSelected>

<JSopenParams>height=350,width=580,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1</JSopenParams>
</edit>

(Not tested!)

--
Jigal van Hemert