[TYPO3-dev] Bug when copying standard content into other languages

Benjamin Beck beck at beck-digitale-medien.de
Sat Jul 5 09:25:32 CEST 2014

Hello,

the matching code to this exception is:
"throw new \InvalidArgumentException('No fileusage (sys_file_reference) found for given UID.', 1317178794);"

I have had this too.
It happened because TYPO3 stored the count of linked sys_file_reference´es in the relation-field.
But somewhere deep in the core, TYPO3 then uses this count as UID for a sys_file_reference..

I did not notice this bug in the latest version.
What version do you use?

Greetings
Benjamin