[TYPO3-dev] De-register an ExtBase plugin

Mark Howells-Mead m.howells-mead at frappant.ch
Wed Jul 2 09:57:51 CEST 2014

I have a gallery extension in a private repository, which I use for more than one project. There are three view plugins in the extension, which are made available using \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::registerPlugin.

For one of the projects, I would like to disable two of them, without modifying the code. Is there a way to de-register a plugin? I suspect that the best way would be via TypoScript / TS Config in the root page, but does anyone have any references for how to achieve this? There appears to be no counterpoint deRegisterPlugin function in \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility.

Thanks!