[TYPO3-dev] Hidden news records cause exception with realURL

Bernd Schönbach bs.newsfeeds at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:08:37 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have the following issue with TYPO3 6.2.3, realUrl 1.12.8 and news 3.0.1.

I have news records which get nicely formatted URLs with realURL.
If I hide a news record I want TYPO3 to show the 404 page, if the old
URL of the hidden record is called. Instead it throws an exception:

#1297759968: Exception while property mapping at property path "":Object
with identity "123" not found

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem?

The problem seems to be that the identity map, is not updated if a
record is hidden and the property mapper does not catch this exception
and redirects to a 404 Page

I tried disabling the new rewritten property mapper but since the news
records use transient properties this causes other exceptions.

Here is my realUrl config section:
										array(
   'GETvar' => 'tx_news_pi1[news]',
   'lookUpTable' => array(
     'table' => 'tx_news_domain_model_news',
     'id_field' => 'uid',
     'alias_field' => 'title',
     'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted AND NOT hidden',
     'useUniqueCache' => 1,
     'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
       'strtolower' => 1,
       'spaceCharacter' => '-'
     ),
     'languageGetVar' => 'L',
     'languageExceptionUids' => '',
     'languageField' => 'sys_language_uid',
     'transOrigPointerField' => 'l10n_parent',
     'autoUpdate' => 1,
     'expireDays' => 180,
     'enable404forInvalidAlias' => '1',
   ),