[TYPO3-dev] Realurl: Pages with overwritten page path returns 404 error

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 15:44:46 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm having this strange issue that I will like to share and hopefully find
a solution:

We are a pagetree, where we are using the concept of "Speaking URL path
segment" and "Override the whole page path" a lot! We are having a page
placed in the following structure, causing us troubles

- Frontpage

|-- Products

    |-- Galleries

"Products" is excluded from the speaking url (Exclude from speaking URL)
and galleries are having the path ("galleries") set with "Speaking URL path
segment" and "Override the whole page path" checked.

When a editor changes content, and the cache clearing mechanism is
triggered, the url www.domain.com/galleries is being invalid and return a
404 error page.

We have to clear all tx_realurl_*cache tables before getting the address
www.domain.com/galleries to work again.

I've tried to analyze the different entries in the database, and it seems
to be a chash issue because:

Setting TYPO3_CONF_VARS[FE][pageNotFoundOnCHashError] to 0 causing the page
to be rendered without cache (taking it forever + timing out on first try)
but it works.

The thing is, which cache mechanism should handle this issue? The realurl
cache hash or the page cache hash?

And, did anyone else experience this, and solved it in a nice way?

The realurl configuration looks like this

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl']=array (
  'domain.com' => 'www.domain.com',
  'www.domain.com' =>
  array (
    'init' =>
    array (
      'enableCHashCache' => true,
      'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile,redirect',
      'adminJumpToBackend' => true,
      'enableUrlDecodeCache' => true,
      'enableUrlEncodeCache' => true,
      'emptyUrlReturnValue' => '/',
    ),
    'pagePath' =>
    array (
      'type' => 'user',
      'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
      'spaceCharacter' => '-',
      'languageGetVar' => 'L',
      'rootpage_id' => '1',
    ),
    'fileName' =>
    array (
      'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => 0,
      'acceptHTMLsuffix' => 1,
      array (
        'print' =>
        array (
          'keyValues' =>
          array (
            'type' => 98,
          ),
        ),
      ),
    ),
    'fixedPostVars' =>
    array (
      'galleries' =>
      array (
        0 =>
        array (
          'GETvar' => 'tx_extension_products[action]',
          'valueMap' =>
          array (
            'vis' => 'show',
          ),
          'noMatch' => 'null',
        ),
        1 =>
        array (
          'GETvar' => 'tx_extension_products[product]',
          'condPrevValue' => 'show',
          'lookUpTable' =>
          array (
            'table' => 'sys_file_collection',
            'id_field' => 'uid',
            'alias_field' => 'realurl_alias',
            'addWhereClause' => ' AND deleted = 0',
          ),
        ),
      ),
      24 => 'galleries',
    ),
  ),
);

Thanks for any help or pointer and have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers

Søren