[TYPO3-dev] Value of dynamic name variable typoscript

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jan 31 13:05:29 CET 2014

Am 31.01.2014 12:23, schrieb gal typo:
> Hi, I'm interested too in your alternative solution : page translation.
>
> I used typo3 4.7.10 and I don't know how to obtain the page translation
> functionnality. I think that it's very complicated to have a multilingue
> site in typo3, to many configurations for  !!
> I tried http://www.training-typo3.com/2008/12/15/typo3-multi-language/
> but no list select box language visible in the backend when I edit an page!
>
> It's need to install an extension for page translation functionnalities?

Just go to the absolute root page of your TYPO3 installation and create
a new record of the type "language" there. As soon as such a record is
available, the additional menus and functionalities will magically
appear ;-)

But you have to make sure to adjust your TypoScript as well, so that it
will recognize a language selection in the frontend and render the pages
accordingly.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian