[TYPO3-dev] Re: Value of dynamic name variable typoscript

gal typo question.question at laposte.net
Thu Jan 30 17:42:07 CET 2014

Ok, I'll try to be more accurate :

I generate a rootline. like "Home > My page"

So, in the typo3 backend, I defined for each page an subtitle.  Exemple : "lib_mypage" is the subtitle of my_page

And when, I generate the rootline by HMENU, I can get dynamically the subtitle of each page by doing :
..CUR.stdWrap.dataWrap = {field:subtitle}

But in fact I want more than the the subtitle, I want a value of localclang label relied to the subtitle value text, so I did :
..CUR.stdWrap.dataWrap = LLL:fileadmin/templates/language/locallang.xml:{field:subtitle}

Unfortunately, I want more than the full path of an label defined in locallang, but I need is value!

More clear ?