[TYPO3-dev] One additional field provider for TYPO3 4.x and 6.x scheduler in Arcavias extension

Norbert Sendetzky n.sendetzky at metaways.de
Mon Jan 27 10:37:56 CET 2014

Hi all

I tried to implement an additional field provider for the Arcavias scheduler task that works both, with TYPO3 4.x and 6.x. Due to the different type hints in the methods of both interfaces this seems to be impossible - or do I missed something? For the flash message handling the old way still works for both series up to now, but I haven't seen anything similar for additional field provider of the scheduler. Is there a way around duplicating the code?

Thanks in advance

Norbert