[TYPO3-dev] Make a batch action to modify pi_flexform values

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Tue Jan 21 10:58:21 CET 2014

Hey,

when i started writing my extension i created separat plugins for everything having their own flexform etc...

now i have rewritten that to use switchableControllerActions and wrote some kind of flexformMerger for my modelInheritance (so i have one plugin for each of my submodels and also only one flexform with only the new fields).

Now i want to modify all tt_content / plugin records by altering the list_type and the flexform value

luckily i was very consistent with my settings in flexform, so i only need to add the switchableControllerAction value based on the list_type.

What Core-Utility would i use for that purpose? Or will simplexml do the job quiet as good?

regards,
Philipp