[TYPO3-dev] [ExtBase] Frontend - Relation 1:1 not working

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Mon Jan 20 21:01:06 CET 2014

Hi,

If it's not disabled, you should have the right 'record type' so that
your user can be visible in your extension.
First thing you can try is to set the 'record type' with the one of your
extension in the tab "extended" of your user and try to display this user.

Regards,
Florian

Le 20/01/2014 20:36, Anthony a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I'm developing a frontend plugin with a model Consultant that is
> linked to fe_users (not extends, just a relation).
>
> For this, I added a property user in the model:
> http://pastebin.com/fEG0pEDD
>
> I also specified in the tca the table fe_users for this field (see the
> bottom of the file):
> http://pastebin.com/FnHLdKKH
>
> And in the Properites template (called in the Show action), I try to
> debug using:
> {consultant.user->f:debug()}
>
> I am getting a null value. If I change in the model user to set as an
> int, I get to correct user id.
>
> I read that it can come from the mapping so I tried the following:
> config.tx_extbase{
>    persistence{
>        classes{
>            TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\FrontendUser {
>                mapping.recordType >
>            }
>                   }
>    }
> }
>
> But it's not working, I can't get the user object...
>
> Is anyone have an idea about this issue?
>
> Thanks!

Re: [TYPO3-dev] How to call Extbase controller action from piBase-Plugin?

Florian Rival
Oktopuce
web: www.oktopuce.fr