[TYPO3-dev] TCEFORM + sys_file_reference + page media

Gosign | Caspar Stuebs caspar at gosign.de
Thu Jan 16 09:59:54 CET 2014

Hi Jan,

the shown fields of fal records are defined in TCA.

The link field is not included by default. (1)

But you could override the palettes for every configured fal field, as
be done for tt_content image field. (2)

In TCA for media field in pages, the 'link' palette is not defined. (3)

If you like to add that field you have to override the pages TCA for
each file type:

$GLOBALS['TCA']['pages']['columns']['media']['config']['foreign_types'][ENTER_TYPE_HERE]['showitem']
= CHANGED_SHOWITEM_STRING

Regards
Caspar

[1]
file: typo3/sysext/core/Configuration/TCA/sys_file_reference.php
line: 204ff

[2]
file: typo3/sysext/cms/Configuration/TCA/tt_content.php
line: 703ff

[3]
file: typo3/sysext/core/Configuration/TCA/pages.php
line: 669ff

Am 15.01.2014 17:36, schrieb Jan Kornblum:
> Hi newsgroup,
>
> how can i enable / show the field "link" of sys_file_reference
> records which are assigned to the "media" field in table "pages"
> (FAL)?
>
> TCEFORM.sys_file_reference{ link.disabled = 0 }
>
> ...does not work. I think it must be possible in any way, as
> images assigned to usual content elements are also references to
> sys_file_reference and in this case the field "link" is shown in
> the backend.
>
> Kind regards, Jan

We web heroes: www.dkms.de
We web pickles: www.kuehne.de
We web museum: www.mkg-hamburg.de
We web wwf: www.saveaswwf.com  (ADC Grand Prix, Cannes Gold Lion)
We web pink: www.bebe-onlinewg.de  (Deutscher Mediapreis, Neptun Award)
We web green: www.greenpeace-hamburg.de  (Greenpeace Wally Award)

Gosign media. GmbH | We web ideas.
Langenfelder Damm 67 Gewerbehof | 22525 Hamburg
Telefon 040-609 40 79-0

Handelsregister AG HH HRB 112197 | Geschäftsführung Bert Gogolin
Greenpeace energy: Gosign läuft mit ehrlichem Strom und Gas.
GLS Bank: Gosign wirtschaftet mit Gewissen.