[TYPO3-dev] Remove records from extbase query result

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Jan 15 10:09:24 CET 2014

Am 12.01.14 22:45, schrieb Dirk Wenzel:

> For an actual *radius* I have to compute the distance between the
> location and each object. This can not be done as a query constraint. So
> I have to narrow down the result later.

are you sure?
you may use your restrictions to a square area to get a first and easy
selection and afterwards (if SQL optimizes the query-selections) compute
the radius by only using squares which are less expensive than squareroots

sqrt( dX^2 + dY^2) = r    <=>   dX^2 + dY^2 = r^2

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html