[TYPO3-dev] Extension Loading Order (sysext vs. local installed)

Reiner Kempkes reiner.kempkes at nidag.com
Mon Jan 6 14:29:21 CET 2014

Hi,

currently i try to update a TYPO3 from 4.5 LTS to 6.1.7.

My understanding for the extension loading order in T3 6.x is, that in typo3conf/LocalConfiguration.php
the extListArray-Entry defines the loading order of extensions.

I try to override the predefined typoscript configuration of the felogin system extension using a custom developed extension.
Also i tried to set a dependency to felogin, but it seems just to be ignored.

How can i override default typoscript setup configurations using an own extension?
In this case i want to override the default setup using this:

plugin.tx_felogin_pi1 {
  templateFile = EXT:testextension/felogin/template.html
}

In TYPO3 4.5 it just works, so it might be an issue of TYPO3 6.x?

Thank you for your support.