[TYPO3-dev] Access extbase domain model in Hook - error in 6.2beta3?

Andreas Kiessling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Sun Jan 5 10:03:52 CET 2014

Hi,

> Why does that happen, and how to fix it? It always seemed wrong to me to
> use makeInstance in an extbase extension, but I know no better way.

you should use makeInstance only to create an instance of the extbase
object manager and then let the object manager create all other
instances. That way, the dependencies should be resolved

Example code for using the news repo from a HMENU hook in 6.1:
https://gist.github.com/akiessling/8266017

Please report back, if that solves your problem.

HTH,
Andreas