[TYPO3-dev] Content REST API Project

Akash Agarwal akashslg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 19:24:55 CET 2014

Hi,

I saw the ideas page for GSOC and am very interested in the idea "*Content
REST API*". I have worked on Rest Api's before and so I think its a
suitable project for me. I would be glad if I'm given the opportunity to
pursue it as my GSOC project

Please give me some pointers on where to begin to better understand the
idea. I have downloaded the "typo3_webservices" module related to this idea
and am trying to understand it. Some introductory tickets to solve or bugs
to fix would be really helpful.

Also,  saw this task on forge http://forge.typo3.org/issues/30048 , I think
a very basic implmentation of this would be a good starting point. For the
extention  at http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/typo3_webservicerelated
to this idea I could not find the description on how to use the API
(other than the demo iPhone app at bitmotion.de). Please suggest me someone
who could help me on this.

Thanks,

Akash Agarwal