[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3-EXT-SA-2014-001: update mm_forum

Christian Futterlieb christian at futterlieb.ch
Thu Feb 13 17:40:34 CET 2014

Hi list

Today I updated mm_forum to 1.9.3 and I wanted to share my experiences,
if anybody is running into the same problems.

If you use your own templates, update following files:
* forum/new_post.html
* forum/new_topic.html

It is needed to put a hidden field in the forms (found in each of those
files [of course ;-)]) like this:

<input type="hidden" name="tx_mmforum_pi1[token]" value="###TOKEN###" />

Otherwise posting and creating topics will not work anymore.

For those who use mm_forum with TYPO3 > 4.5: be sure to get rid of the
deprecated t3lib_DB->sql() calls, see [1] for details.

That's it, hope it helps!

Regards, Christian

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/31587